235/45 R17 Tyres
When you come to Buzzy Bee Tyres looking for a set of brand new tyres, you will find a plethora of options suitable for every type of vehicle out there. Even for units of a particular size, for example,235/45 R17, we give you the flexibility to choose from a variety of brands, performance criteria, and car types. Also find the best prices you won’t find anywhere else in Leighton Buzzard at our garage.
Let’s take a look at what we have to offer. We will discuss our product range of 235/45 R17 tyres. It is compatible with many passenger cars and SUVs and is one of the most in-demand products among our clientele.
Our exclusive range of tyres
- ContiSportContact 5 –If you want a set of summer tyres with exceptional road grip and handling characteristics, go with ContiSportContact 5. Its smoother profile reduces rolling resistance, providing better fuel economy. The ContiSportContact 5 also comes with tyre wear indicator and ContiSeal technology.
- WinterContact TS 850 P –The TS 850 P is one of Continentals’ premium winter tyres. It features a unique S-GRIP pattern for better traction on icy roads. Integrated PowerSipes help improve dry handling performance. The TS 850 P is rated M+S and 3PMSF and fits both passenger cars and SUVs.
- Impetus REVO –Lassa has a range of 235/45 R17 tyres suitable for passenger and high-performance cars. One such product is the Impetus REVO. It sports extended grooves on the inner sidewall, helping you gain more stability during cornering. Mid-rib to sidewall extending sipes reduces any chance of aquaplaning.
- Driveways –If you want longer service life, improved safety, and class-leading comfort, we recommend you choose the Lassa Driveways. It is a balanced performer with a tread design suitable for all types of terrain. The Driveways is rated 97W, meaning it can safely carry 730 kilograms while going at 168mph speed.
- Michelin CrossClimate + – Michelin’s CrossClimate is their flagship all-season tyres. Its unique tread pattern makes it perfect for every type of weather condition. The converging grooves evacuate trapped water from underneath the carcass while providing exceptional roadgrip. You should go with the CrossClimate + if you don’t want the hassle of changing tyres every six
Bring your car to Buzzy Bee Tyrestoday
If you want a set of high-quality and long-lasting tyres without burning a hole in your pocket, visit us today. We have the most extensive collection of spare tyres in Leighton Buzzard,and our team of expert technicians will help you with tyre purchase and fitting. Feel free to visit us anytime; weare always here to assist you.